"MEMORIES MATTER. TAG YOUR TROPHY."
Antlers are often referred to as 'White Gold.'
We wouldn't want to write on gold... Grab a tag. It's okay to write on. Label your antlers score, date, name, location, and there's space for more!
NO more ink on Antlers! No more gooey stickers!
Finally, a clean way to label our trophies!
Taxidermists use them for game coming in the door and hunters use them for tagging game in the field.. or woods (hah).
Use any marker, pen, or pencil for writing on the tag.
ANTLER TAG works with:
- ALL SHED ANTLERS
- ALL Harvested animals
- BIG BUCK ANTLERS, Moose, Elk, Caribou, Stag, and even Horns!
- I'm sure we're missing a few Pinterest ideas and uses...
ANTLER TAG INSTRUCTIONS
- TEAR - Carefully tear a single tag off along the perforated line.
- CUT - While keeping the adhesive covered, pick the desired location on your antler/horn for install. Mark and cut the tag to a shorter length if desired (smaller mass measurements won't require the full length of the tag).
- RECORD - Write down all of the details that are important to you on the tag (a pen or fine-tipped marker works best).
- INSTALL - Peel adhesive cover off, wrap the tag around, and press the adhesive to seal.
- ENJOY - Reminisce for years to come.
That's a Wrap!